The Hitachi C10FCE2 is another bit of evidence that dispels the notion that all good miter saws are expensive. This is extremely affordable, and that may in fact make you wonder what’s wrong with it. But although it’s not perfect (nothing really is), it does offer features that can really help you out with your woodcutting projects. To clarify the confusion let’s read the full article on Hitachi C10FCE2 Review.
Hitachi C10FCE2 review
What we liked
- It’s great for the budget-conscious.
- It’s extremely light and portable.
- It can be used for many types of wood cutting projects.
- The warranty period is fantastic.
What we didn’t like
- You really need to replace the 24-tooth blade.
- The instruction manual doesn’t offer much info.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 15-amp motor can get the 10-inch blade spinning at 5,000 rpm.
The miter angle range is up to 52 degrees to both the left and right. For bevel cuts, it tilts to the left up to 45 degrees.
What more do you want from a basic compound miter saw? This may be very cheap, but the features surely aren’t. It offers accurate miter and bevel cuts, you can use it for lots of projects, it’s very light, and the warranty is for 5 years. You definitely get a big bang for the buck with the Hitachi C10FCE2.
- Hitachi C8FSE 9.2-Amp 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review
- Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review
- WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 10:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API